Thursday, March 1, 2012
Argan Oil & Raw Shea Butter Soap...The Verdict
I love Shea Moisture products...ALL of them! Hair products, lotions, and soaps. I was able to stock up when Walgreens had their recent 15% off sale. Combined with free shipping what more could a girl ask for!
The Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus body wash and lotion is a staple in my beauty arsenal. For my boys, I love the Organic Lavender Wild Orchid body wash and lotion for bedtime; smells so yummy!
Today I decided to try my bar of Argan Oil & Raw Shea Butter Soap. The VERDICT...
The texture is very smooth. As soon as I removed the wrapper I new I was going to get an excellent lather.
The lather was great...no complaints whatsover.
The smell is very faint. Very good for people who are scent sensitive, or if you have your own scent you want to wear.
Is this going to be a necessity in my beauty arsenal no...however I don't have anything bad to say about it.
Shea Moisture Organic Argan Oil & Raw Shea Butter Soap
Labels:
Beauty
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment