My lunch hour yesterday consisted of picking up my oldest son from preschool, making a Harris Teeter run, and picking up lunch/dinner from our favorite Italian spot Bella Italia Pizzeria of Wake Forest. Yes, I can get a lot done in 45 minutes!
After retrieving my son I stopped at Harris Teeter to pick up some nail polish remover. And what do you know...a clearance cart positioned at the door. My $2 stop will now probably turn into a $15 one. Today's deal is Purex Naturals for $3.00...should I or shouldn't I. My family is sensitive to scents, but considering this is the natural line and my initial in store whiff wasn't overpowering, I'll give it at try.
Last stop Bella Italia for their shrimp alfredo. It's a must to call in my order ahead of time considering they're always packed during lunch and my time is limited. In my opinion their NY style pizza is the best around and the pasta dishes are great. I'll eat a bit for lunch and my husband will finish the rest off when he gets home.

No comments:
Post a Comment